PyQT/SIP Haiku port

Zoltán Mizsei
Hi,

i'm with the HaikuPorts team here, and would like to upstream our
patches, originally from me, but other porters made also some changes
in it.
You can find our ports, current recipes and patches here:

SIP: https://github.com/haikuports/haikuports/tree/master/dev-python/sip
PyQT: https://github.com/haikuports/haikuports/tree/master/dev-
python/pyqt

Our current Qt port is: 5.12.2
The current Python port is: 2.7.15 and 3.6.7 (3.7 is in the pipeline
already)
The current PyQT port is: 5.12.1
And SIP is: 4.19.15

Question: do i have to create a diff, or a PR somewhere, or could you
guys just pull our patches?

Thanks and best regards,
-- extrowerk

Re: PyQT/SIP Haiku port

Phil Thompson-5
On 2 Apr 2019, at 9:11 am, Zoltán Mizsei <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> i'm with the HaikuPorts team here, and would like to upstream our
> patches, originally from me, but other porters made also some changes
> in it.
> You can find our ports, current recipes and patches here:
>
> SIP: https://github.com/haikuports/haikuports/tree/master/dev-python/sip
> PyQT: https://github.com/haikuports/haikuports/tree/master/dev-
> python/pyqt
>
> Our current Qt port is: 5.12.2
> The current Python port is: 2.7.15 and 3.6.7 (3.7 is in the pipeline
> already)
> The current PyQT port is: 5.12.1
> And SIP is: 4.19.15
>
> Question: do i have to create a diff, or a PR somewhere, or could you
> guys just pull our patches?

I've applied the build system changes.

Phil