PyQt5 5.8.2 generating debug files

Gert Jørgensen

Hi

I’m new to PyQt and I need debug files currently for Qsql mysql. Installing PyQt5 v. 5.8.2 on Python 3.6.1 using the configure.py –debug makes endless stop due to request for header files.

Is it possible to make debug files just for Qsql (mysql) and how to do it? I have installed PyQt5 using Pip3.6 and here I don’t have problems, but no debug files-

Kind regards

Gert Jorgensen

Re: PyQt5 5.8.2 generating debug files

Phil Thompson-5
On 21 Apr 2017, at 1:32 pm, <[hidden email]> <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi
> I’m new to PyQt and I need debug files currently for Qsql mysql. Installing PyQt5 v. 5.8.2 on Python 3.6.1 using the configure.py –debug makes endless stop due to request for header files.
> Is it possible to make debug files just for Qsql (mysql) and how to do it? I have installed PyQt5 using Pip3.6 and here I don’t have problems, but no debug files-

I don't know what you mean by "debug files for Qsql (mysql)" but it sounds like this is an issue with your Qt installation and not PyQt.

Phil