Quantcast

PyType_Ready "AccessViolationException was unhandled"

PyType_Ready "AccessViolationException was unhandled"

Guillaume Pichard-2
Hello,

I have an exception:

System.AccessViolationException was unhandled
   Message=Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often
an indication that other memory is corrupt.
   Source=Python.Runtime

when using Converter.ToPythonImplicit with my own C# class as value.

CustomClass value = new CustomClass();
Converter.ToPythonImplicit(value);

I have the exception in typemanager.cs function CreateType when
calling Runtime.PyType_Ready(type);

What did I do wrong ?

Thanks,
Guillaume.

Re: PyType_Ready "AccessViolationException was unhandled"

MATHE MANOJ

Hello Guillaume

I think its because of base datatype casting inside that method.

Manoj