Pyamf, django and flash builder

robbedoes
Hi all,

Is there anyone out-there who has successfully connected django to
flash builder using pyamf?

Cheers,

Rob

Re: Pyamf, django and flash builder

Michał Nowotka
Me :)

--
Pozdrawiam

Michał Nowotka

Re: Pyamf, django and flash builder

Juan de Dios Manjón Pérez
Yes, if you mean successfully connected django to flash application
using pyamf and flash application was created with builder.
Also django app was created with eclipse pydev.

What do you need?

Regards
Juande

Minoxtaurus escribió:

> Hi all,
>
> Is there anyone out-there who has successfully connected django to
> flash builder using pyamf?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Rob_______________________________________________
> PyAMF users mailing list - [hidden email]
> http://lists.pyamf.org/mailman/listinfo/users
> .

Re: Pyamf, django and flash builder

Chris Rose-8
I don't know about them, but a good step-by-step tutorial would do
wonders for me.

On 10-05-28 1:36 AM, Juan de Dios Manjón Pérez wrote:

> Yes, if you mean successfully connected django to flash application
> using pyamf and flash application was created with builder.
> Also django app was created with eclipse pydev.
>
> What do you need?
>
> Regards
> Juande
>
> Minoxtaurus escribió:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Is there anyone out-there who has successfully connected django to
>> flash builder using pyamf?
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Rob_______________________________________________
>> PyAMF users mailing list - [hidden email]
>> http://lists.pyamf.org/mailman/listinfo/users
>> .

Re: Pyamf, django and flash builder

robbedoes
Hi Juan,

I found a good sample at: http://sseetharaman.wordpress.com/2009/10/21/django-pyamf/
I have got the django part running and the python_test.py script is returning a result:

$ python python_test.py
[{'contact_lname': u'Driessen', 'contact_email': u'info@md.nl', 'id': 2, 'contact_url': u'www.md.nl', 'contact_fname': u'Maria'}, {'contact_lname': u'Slotboom', 'contact_email': u'robert.slotboom@rs.nl', 'id': 1, 'contact_url': u'www.studio345.nl', 'contact_fname': u'Robert'}]

The point is that I don’t know how to translate the given FlexContact.mxml to a Flash Builder Flex application or how to connect to a service using the build in wizard.

Best regards,
Rob

Minoxtaurus escribió:
> Hi all,
>
> Is there anyone out-there who has successfully connected django to
> flash builder using pyamf?
>
> Cheers,

Re: Pyamf, django and flash builder

robbedoes