Pygtk 3 divide a program into two or more files

Pygtk 3 divide a program into two or more files

Mariano Gaudix
How  I can divide  a program into two or more files using pygtk 3 ?
. I need an example with pygtk 3 .
I program  with Gtk 3   using    header file  for  divide a  program .

 best  regards  Mariano

Re: Pygtk 3 divide a program into two or more files

Timo List
Op 08-06-13 22:06, Mariano Gaudix schreef:
> How  I can divide  a program into two or more files using pygtk 3 ?
> . I need an example with pygtk 3 .
> I program  with Gtk 3   using    header file  for  divide a  program .
Can't you just import the file like you would do with any other Python
module?

If not, you'll have to be more clear on what you're trying.

Timo