Quantcast

★ Pygtk, Richie left a message for you

Richie
Richie left a message for you

You can instantly reply using our message exchange system.

Check your message

This email is part of our delivery procedure for the message sent by Richie. If you have received this email by mistake, please ignore it. The message will be deleted soon.

Have fun!
The Badoo Team

You have received this email from Badoo Trading Limited (postal address below). If you do not wish to receive further email communications from Badoo, please click here to opt out.
Badoo Trading Limited is a limited company registered in England and Wales under CRN 7540255 with its registered office at Media Village, 131 - 151 Great Titchfield Street, London, W1W 5BB.