Python 2.6 support

pythondotnet
Would you please post Python 2.6-compatible files to the download area? Thank you!

Re: Python 2.6 support

Barton
pythonnet-2.0-alpha2-clr2.0_py26 was compiled with VS 2008, Release, Any CPU against my working copy of SVN 110.
It has been uploaded onto the SourceForge server.

On 10/20/2010 3:53 PM, pythondotnet wrote:
Would you please post Python 2.6-compatible files to the download area? Thank you!

Re: Python 2.6 support

Barton
This is now fixed. Turn out that all testing was done against the managed console which happily picked up the python25.dll with the PYTHON2x symbol set incorrectly.
My apologies,
-Barton

On 10/21/2010 8:09 AM, pythondotnet wrote:
Thanks for the quick post Barton. I tried the new build but am getting the "dynamic module not initialized properly" error on the first line of my script ("import clr"). I verified the new clr.pyd and Python.Runtime.dll files are in the Python26\DLL dir.

Python 2.6.6
Windows Vista, 32-bit.

Re: Python 2.6 support

Barton
This is actually built with the release configuration + pdb output to assist the runtime in identifying the location of any fatal error (just in case).

On 10/24/2010 7:17 PM, pythondotnet wrote:
The debug bits are working for me. When you get a chance, would you please post the release build? Thanks again.