Python CGI for windows

Srikanth N
Dear All,

I Have certain clarification in python CGI.

I use Python IDLE

1. How do we execute CGI Scripts in Windows?
2. How do i configure the Server?(If i use WAMP,XAMPP)
3. Is mod_python required for python cgi?

Someone Please revert back to me with the solution for the same.I would be at-most thankful

--
Thanks & Regards,
Srikanth.N

Re: Python CGI for windows

Terry Reedy
On 8/12/2010 1:08 PM, Srikanth N wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> I Have certain clarification in python CGI.
>
> I use Python IDLE
>
> *1. How do we execute CGI Scripts in Windows?
> 2. How do i configure the Server?(If i use WAMP,XAMPP)
> 3. Is mod_python required for python cgi?

These questions have nothing to do with IDLE or any other editor you use
to edit the program. I suggest you try either python-list or the web-sig
list (not sure of the name). And no, I do not know the answers.

--
Terry Jan Reedy