Python Developer sought for exciting start-up

Python Developer sought for exciting start-up

Paul Wilkins
Python Developer sought for exciting start-up Hi,

We are looking for an intelligent and inspired Python programmer to assist another programmer / architect in completing the Beta stage of a social based
Discovery and recommendation platform.

This project has been developed from a team (and their respective courses) at Goldsmiths college and we are looking for a creative and ambitious individual who is looking for Equity / partnership in a ground breaking Internet start-up.

Please contact us asap for further information.

Kind Regards

Paul