Python Documentation OpenSearch

Alcides Fonseca
First of all congrats on the new documentation system. I love the design.

Just a tiny suggestion: I'd like to add this search to firefox/flock/ie7... and unfortunately the website doesn't contain  OpenSearch.

I was wondering if you can add it.

I've posted a simple way of adding it to any website:<a href="http://alcides.ideias3.com/blog/56" target="_blank" onclick="return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)"> http://alcides.ideias3.com/blog/56

But if you want, I can make that for you.

Please reply to me also, because I didn't subscribed the mailing list.

Thanks

Alcides