Python Dojo in Reading?

Daniel Pope
Hi all,

A couple of months back I was searching to see if there was a Python Dojo in or
near Reading. This led to a Google search that turned up little except articles
extolling how easy Python code is to read. On the basis of this negligible
research, and Nicholas' talk at Europython, I thought I'd investigate setting
up a dojo, but only in the last couple of weeks have some potential sponsors
made themselves known to me.

If there is a meet-up nearby that already exists, please let me know so I can
stop wasting my time (and attend, obviously)!

But if you'd be interested in attending a Dojo in Reading (potentially within
the next couple of weeks), perhaps you could drop me an e-mail off-list so that
I can gauge interest? I'll set up an Eventwax thing and announce on this list
if this thing has legs.

Dan

Re: Python Dojo in Reading?

Jonathan Hartley
On 04/10/2011 23:37, Daniel Pope wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> A couple of months back I was searching to see if there was a Python Dojo in or
> near Reading...
> If there is a meet-up nearby that already exists, please let me know so I can
> stop wasting my time (and attend, obviously)!
>
> Dan
For the record, there is the central London Python Code Dojo. This
month's event is already full (places fill up within a small number of
hours) but future ones will be announced here on python-uk every month:
https://ldnpydojo.eventwax.com/london-python-code-dojo-season-4-episode-1

     Jonathan

--
Jonathan Hartley    [hidden email]    http://tartley.com
Made of meat.       +44 7737 062 225       twitter/skype: tartley

Re: Python Dojo in Reading?

David Walker-2
Dan,

I would be up for a Reading Dojo.

Let me know if you get it off the ground.

Cheers,

Dave