Python Expertise level

Akshay Verma
Hi All,

I am currently looking for a job in Python Domain. There is a certain Python expertise expectation while you apply for a job.

I was wondering about what are the python programming skills that an interview looks into while evaluating your code for example. And how can you improve your skills?

Best Regards,
Akshay Verma.

Re: Python Expertise level

Dexter-24
I would look into the current knowledge of the programmer, so what are specific python features the user is familiar with, and the project uses it.
Its also good to list the libraries/frameworks you are familiar with, and maybe a way to show how good you are in picking up new stuff.

In reviewing code I usually look at coding style, do you use hard to read constructs and if you do, are they documented well enough

Dexter - DexterLabs.nl