Python IOT project Help

linuxsavvy
Hi Guys,

I'm working on a Raspberry PI IOT project for a non profit organization.
I'm looking for some help/pointers on achieving the project goals. I'm also
willing to pay for the time you spend on helping me with the project.

PFA *link*
<https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B-ur3z1vqaPscVhFSmM2THJNUEU?usp=sharing>
project description and files..

Regards,
Srinivas Gowda

Re: Python IOT project Help

Akshay Aradhya
I just did a quick read on the PDF and I couldn't figure out what the end
goal/product was.

So which NGO is this and what are you trying to achieve ? How is this IoT
related ?

Also what you are looking for is quite complex and tedious. You might want
to consider hiring someone for this.

<
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B-ur3z1vqaPscVhFSmM2THJNUEU?usp=sharing

project description and files..

Regards,

Srinivas Gowda

Re: Python IOT project Help

Tejas S
Hi srinivas,
  I quickly went through the pdf .I am new to rasberry python . I will
greatfull to help if u can tell me the task that has to be done.
I can work with u .
Regards,
Tejas

Re: Python IOT project Help

Stephen Prasad
Hi there,
How can I unsubscribe to this mail?
I left the group more than 5 months back and still get emails.
Can something be done about this?

Thanks,
Steve

On Mon, Mar 20, 2017 at 7:31 AM, Tejas S <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi srinivas,
>   I quickly went through the pdf .I am new to rasberry python . I will
> greatfull to help if u can tell me the task that has to be done.
> I can work with u .
> Regards,
> Tejas

Re: Python IOT project Help

Bangalore (BangPypers) mailing list
Have you followed the steps to unsubscribe? "Seek and you shall find" says the holy book.....:)

Sent from my iPhone

> On Mar 20, 2017, at 1:35 PM, Stephen Prasad <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi there,
> How can I unsubscribe to this mail?
> I left the group more than 5 months back and still get emails.
> Can something be done about this?
>
> Thanks,
> Steve
>
>> On Mon, Mar 20, 2017 at 7:31 AM, Tejas S <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi srinivas,
>>  I quickly went through the pdf .I am new to rasberry python . I will
>> greatfull to help if u can tell me the task that has to be done.
>> I can work with u .
>> Regards,
>> Tejas

Re: Python IOT project Help

Stephen Prasad
I tried...
The links in the email dont work:
Your preferences: https://mail.python.org/mailman/options/bangpypers/
stefanprasad%40gmail.com

I ended up getting this through the meetup subscription, but not sure why
the emails continued even after leaving the group.

for now, I just reported this as spam in my gmail.

any way i could have "unsubscribed" without the extreme step?
do let me know..
Thanks,
Steve