[Python.NET] PythonNet and .NET Framework 2.0

[Python.NET] PythonNet and .NET Framework 2.0

Aaron Stubbs

Is there any way to use PythonNet with the 2.0 version of the .Net framework?  The assemblies we’re working with will for the test harness we’re creating will all be .Net 2.0 assemblies, so if there’s anything we can do to get PythonNet working with them I’d be all ears.  I did note that this will be a specific feature (as outlined by Brian) for the PythonNet 2.x releases, but that appears to be a little way off…

Thanks in advance for you time.

Aaron