[Python.NET] looking for docs on ironpython for .NET

[Python.NET] looking for docs on ironpython for .NET

Roark Hennessy
anyone know where i can get some docs on iron python?  i've got some dumb questions and was looking for answers.  Here's the first question:
1. i've tried and like active state's visual python. then i heard of this iron python beta thats fast and integrated w/ .NET.  I downloaded but don't know how to get it to work inside the .NET IDE. ???

Re: [Python.NET] looking for docs on ironpython for .NET

J. Merrill
You want to be on the IronPython mail list.

        <mailto:[hidden email]?subject=subscribe>

At 02:50 PM 9/15/2005, Roark Hennessy wrote
>anyone know where i can get some docs on iron python?  i've got some dumb questions and was looking for answers.  Here's the first question:
>1. i've tried and like active state's visual python. then i heard of this iron python beta thats fast and integrated w/ .NET.  I downloaded but don't know how to get it to work inside the .NET IDE. ???

J. Merrill / Analytical Software Corp