Quantcast

Python Packages on PyPi no longer attributed to my account.

Python Packages on PyPi no longer attributed to my account.

Ash Christopher
Hi catalog-sig,

Noticed an issue where one of my packages isn't attributed to my PyPi account.

http://pypi.python.org/pypi/django-clean/     <--- this is attached to my account
http://pypi.python.org/pypi/django-concurrent-server/    <--- this is not attached

I am trying to submit an update to django-concurrent-server but obviously since it isn't on my account it is rejected.

Is there any way to rectify this?

Ash

Re: Python Packages on PyPi no longer attributed to my account.

"Martin v. Löwis"

Zitat von Ash Christopher <[hidden email]>:

> Hi catalog-sig,
>
> Noticed an issue where one of my packages isn't attributed to my
> PyPi account.
>
> http://pypi.python.org/pypi/django-clean/     <--- this is attached
> to my account
> http://pypi.python.org/pypi/django-concurrent-server/    <--- this
> is not attached
>
> I am trying to submit an update to django-concurrent-server but
> obviously since it isn't on my account it is rejected.
>
> Is there any way to rectify this?

I'm not sure why you say "no longer". AFAICT, django-concurrent-server
was created and uploaded by user 'bancek'; you never had a role in this.
To fix this, you need to talk to 'bancek' and ask him to adjust the
package ownership.

Regards,
Martin