Python Web Application & Programming Pages

Python Web Application & Programming Pages

travis+ml-python-web
So glad I found this group!  Been looking for a relevant community.

http://www.subspacefield.org/~travis/python_web_authoring_programming.html

Meant to answer questions such as "what tools should I use?"

Refers to both HTML generation and web app development.

Several weeks of work have gone into it.  Comments/contributions VERY welcome.

HTH,
Travis
--
A Weapon of Mass Construction
If you are a spammer, please email [hidden email] to get blacklisted.