Python on 64 -bit & multi-cores

Santosh Koti

Hi all,

I am new to django/python world.!!

I am halfway in learning python , as of now seems quite easy :)

Well I got some questions to ask:

    What is the stand of Django/Python on 64 -bit & multi core
processors ...?

Support of Ajax/flex in django/python..!

PS: I will forward this to python mailing list also :-)

Thanks,
Santosh.

Re: Python on 64 -bit & multi-cores

kenneth gonsalves

On 12-Oct-06, at 4:06 PM, Santosh Koti wrote:

> I am new to django/python world.!!

new to mailing lists also? when starting a new topic please dont just
press reply to an old mail as it confuses thread aware mail clients

> I am halfway in learning python , as of now seems quite easy :)
>
> Well I got some questions to ask:
>
>     What is the stand of Django/Python on 64 -bit & multi core
> processors ...?

not really on topic for this list

> Support of Ajax/flex in django/python..!

please check the archives

--

regards
kg