[Python-porting] Time to celebrate (a bit)

[Python-porting] Time to celebrate (a bit)

Georg Brandl-2
We now have over 300 packages supporting Python 3 in the Cheese Shop!

(Full development at http://dev.pocoo.org/~gbrandl/py3.html)

cheers,
Georg

Re: [Python-porting] Time to celebrate (a bit)

Georg Brandl-2
Am 03.01.2011 18:30, schrieb Georg Brandl:
> We now have over 300 packages supporting Python 3 in the Cheese Shop!

Also, the slope is increasing: while the step from 50 to 100 packages
to 6.5 months, the step from 250 to 300 packages took only 2.5 months.

A simple exponential interpolation shows that we will have 100% Python 3
coverage by April 2016 ;-)

Georg

Re: [Python-porting] Time to celebrate (a bit)

Antoine Pitrou
On Mon, 03 Jan 2011 18:30:12 +0100
Georg Brandl <[hidden email]> wrote:
> We now have over 300 packages supporting Python 3 in the Cheese Shop!
>
> (Full development at http://dev.pocoo.org/~gbrandl/py3.html)

Merry Christmas and happy new year to Python 3.2!

cheers

Antoine.