Python source code encryption and packaging

Python source code encryption and packaging

Lakshmi Teeka
Hello All,

Anyone please guide me on how to package and publish python programs as
executable and encrypted source code ?

Thanks,
Lakshmi

Lakshmi

Re: Python source code encryption and packaging

Manish Kumar-3
Look at the pyinstaller, it's quite simple to use and share across multiple
platforms.

Thanks,
Manish

On Tue, 14 Jul 2020, 16:34 Lakshmi, <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> Anyone please guide me on how to package and publish python programs as
> executable and encrypted source code ?
>
> Thanks,
> Lakshmi
>
> Lakshmi

Re: Python source code encryption and packaging

Lakshmi Teeka
Thanks Manish. With our experience it doesn't obfuscate the code. That was
the challenge we faced .

Best,
Lakshmi

On Tue, 14 Jul 2020, 19:28 Manish Kumar, <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Look at the pyinstaller, it's quite simple to use and share across multiple
> platforms.
>
> Thanks,
> Manish
>
> On Tue, 14 Jul 2020, 16:34 Lakshmi, <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Hello All,
> >
> > Anyone please guide me on how to package and publish python programs as
> > executable and encrypted source code ?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Lakshmi
> >
> > Lakshmi

Re: Python source code encryption and packaging

Rengaraj D
On Tue, 14 Jul 2020, 4:34 pm Lakshmi, <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> Anyone please guide me on how to package and publish python programs as
> executable and encrypted source code ?

Check this tool [1]

Regards
Rengaraj

[1] .
https://github.com/Nuitka/Nuitka#use-case-1-program-compilation-with-all-modules-embedded

Re: Python source code encryption and packaging

Lakshmi Teeka
Thanks Rengaraj. Will give this a try.

Best,
Lakshmi