Python tutorial

Guido Carballo-Guerrero
I just start writing a tutorial about Python, and will like to share it with you guys. It's a project that I just start, so any comment is very much appreciated:

http://web.me.com/charras/Python/Welcome.html

Guido Carballo

Re: Python tutorial

Robert Lehmann-3
Hi Guido,

have you had a look at the official tutorial [1]_ and the Using Python
[2]_ guides?  If so, what did you find particularly lacking about
them?  We are always open for suggestions and happy to improve!  (I'm
keeping this on-list purposefully for these questions;  we usually
discuss the *Python* documentation here, but we're quite low-traffic
anyways, so..)

.. [1] http://docs.python.org/tutorial/
.. [2] http://docs.python.org/using/

All the best,
Robert

PS.  You need to tweak the styling:  the links should stand out a
little more and code needs to be monospaced.  I am quite a fan of
linking to external resources, too, which would give your readers a
better starting point.

On Sun, Apr 3, 2011 at 6:04 AM, Guido Carballo-Guerrero <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I just start writing a tutorial about Python, and will like to share it with you guys. It's a project that I just start, so any comment is very much appreciated:
>
> http://web.me.com/charras/Python/Welcome.html
>
> Guido Carballo

Re: Python tutorial

Aahz
On Sun, Apr 03, 2011, Guido Carballo-Guerrero wrote:

> I just start writing a tutorial about Python, and will like to share
> it with you guys. It's a project that I just start, so any comment is
> very much appreciated:
>
> http://web.me.com/charras/Python/Welcome.html

If you're looking for feedback, you'll likely get better responses from
comp.lang.python
--
Aahz ([hidden email])           <*>         http://www.pythoncraft.com/

"Beware of companies that claim to be like a family.  They might not be
lying."  --Jill Lundquist