Quantcast

PythonCAD needing ortho command and scripting

PythonCAD needing ortho command and scripting

nitrofurano
hi!

i'm trying PythonCAD now, which is great on allowing using the keyboard while drawing (what doesn't happens on qCAD, for example), but it still misses a lot the ortho command, very needed on architectural drawings

scripting would be great as well, since people could create plugins also using python language, for creating externally these plugins like for importing .dxf, .svg and .dwg formats

thanks,
p.

--
Don't give Microsoft the remote control. Don't use Windows 7. <http://windows7sins.org>

Re: PythonCAD needing ortho command and scripting

Matteo Boscolo
Hi Paulo,
Actually in the bottom right side of the program there is some orthogonal functionality (horizontal, Vertical), we well add the predefined angle in the next future .
Thanks for your e mail, I remain you all that if you add a wish tracker from thei link http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=263167&atid=1334597 we will take care of your request and put it in the road map.

Thank in advance,
Matteo

Il 12/12/2010 14:31, Paulo Silva ha scritto:
hi!

i'm trying PythonCAD now, which is great on allowing using the keyboard while drawing (what doesn't happens on qCAD, for example), but it still misses a lot the ortho command, very needed on architectural drawings

scripting would be great as well, since people could create plugins also using python language, for creating externally these plugins like for importing .dxf, .svg and .dwg formats

thanks,
p.

--
Don't give Microsoft the remote control. Don't use Windows 7. <http://windows7sins.org>

Nessun virus nel messaggio.
Controllato da AVG - www.avg.com
Versione: 10.0.1170 / Database dei virus: 426/3310 - Data di rilascio: 11/12/2010