PythonCom ? (connecting to a Visual Basic project)

PythonCom ? (connecting to a Visual Basic project)

Speers, Ted
I know how to drive Excel from Python.

Anyone know how to drive my Excel Visual Basic Projects from Python?  I'm guessing I just need to know how to fill in the following:  VBProj=win32com.client.Dispatch("????")

After accomplishing that feat, what I'd really like to do is write an Excel macro to run my Python program that does everything else ... but first things first.

Thanks, Ted

This information contained or attached to this e-mail may be subject to the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) or the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and may require an approved export license prior to its export. An export can include a release or disclosure to a foreign national inside or outside the United States. Include this notice with any reproduced portion of this information.

Re: PythonCom ? (connecting to a Visual Basic project)

Tung Wai Yip
I recommend the book

Python Programming On Win32
   Help for Windows Programmers
   By Mark Hammond, Andy Robinson

http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/pythonwin32/

You'll find answer to your question and lot more.

Wai Yip