[PythonExpress] Looking for volunteers to conduct python workshop at MANGALORE INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY AND ENGINEERING , Mangalore, Karnataka

[PythonExpress] Looking for volunteers to conduct python workshop at MANGALORE INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY AND ENGINEERING , Mangalore, Karnataka

vijay kumar-2
Hi All,
   We have received a request for beginner level one days workshop
from  MANGALORE
INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY AND ENGINEERING , Mangalore, Karnataka [0]
   Dates: Saturday, May. 20 2017
   Audience:  College Students
   Number of students : 50

   Do let us know if you are interested or know anyone who can help in
conducting the workshop.

[0] :https://pythonexpress.in/workshop/195/

Re: [PythonExpress] Looking for volunteers to conduct python workshop at MANGALORE INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY AND ENGINEERING , Mangalore, Karnataka

Samad Shaikh
I am living in Aurangabad Maharashtra. I can conduct the workshop but what
about by conveyance, lodging and boarding? Do you also offer honorarium?

You can visit my profile on http://samad.pro.

Samad Shaikh
CEO-GreenfoTech
Aurangabad (MH)