[PythonExpress] Looking for volunteers to conduct python workshop at PESCE Mandya, Karnataka

[PythonExpress] Looking for volunteers to conduct python workshop at PESCE Mandya, Karnataka

vijay kumar-2
Hi All,

We have received a request for beginner level python workshop request
from  PESCE
Mandya, Karnataka.

Number of student: 60
Target audience: Beginners

Dates :  Saturday March 24, 2018 and Sunday march 25, 2018

Note: Travel cost will be taken care.

We are looking for volunteers to help in conducting the workshops

Do let us know if you are interested or know anyone who can help in
conducting the workshop.

Vijay

Re: [PythonExpress] Looking for volunteers to conduct python workshop at PESCE Mandya, Karnataka

vijay kumar-2
Update : It's one day workshop , Saturday 24 march 2018 .

On Wed, Mar 21, 2018 at 10:48 AM, vijay kumar <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi All,
>

> We have received a request for beginner level python workshop request from  PESCE
> Mandya, Karnataka.
>

> Number of student: 60
> Target audience: Beginners
>
> Dates :  Saturday 24 march 2018
>

> Note: Travel cost will be taken care.
>

> We are looking for volunteers to help in conducting the workshops
>
> Do let us know if you are interested or know anyone who can help in
> conducting the workshop.
>

> --
> Thanks,
> Vijay

Vijay

Re: [PythonExpress] Looking for volunteers to conduct python workshop at PESCE Mandya, Karnataka

KISHORE S MEDA
Hi Vijay,

I'm interested in this volunteering opportunity. Let me know the skillset
required and what tasks are there.

Regards,
Kishore S Meda
+919611841499

On Mar 21, 2018 7:14 PM, "vijay kumar" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Update : It's one day workshop , Saturday 24 march 2018 .

On Wed, Mar 21, 2018 at 10:48 AM, vijay kumar <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi All,
>

> We have received a request for beginner level python workshop request
from  PESCE

> Mandya, Karnataka.
>

> Number of student: 60
> Target audience: Beginners
>
> Dates :  Saturday 24 march 2018
>

> Note: Travel cost will be taken care.
>

> We are looking for volunteers to help in conducting the workshops
>
> Do let us know if you are interested or know anyone who can help in
> conducting the workshop.
>

> --
> Thanks,
> Vijay