[PythonExpress] Volunteer to conduct Intermediate level python3 workshop

[PythonExpress] Volunteer to conduct Intermediate level python3 workshop

vijay kumar-2
Hi All,

We are looking for volunteer to help us conduct Intermediate level python 3
workshop at Oxford  Engineering college, Banglore.
Date: Saturday, Oct. 28 2017
For more details: https://pythonexpress.in/workshop/253/

Vijay

Re: [PythonExpress] Volunteer to conduct Intermediate level python3 workshop

vijay kumar-2
Hi All,
We are still looking for volunteer to conduct workshop .
Please treat this as urgent request as tutor has drop the request at last
moment and college have planned for workshop.

On Fri, Oct 20, 2017 at 11:24 PM, vijay kumar <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> We are looking for volunteer to help us conduct Intermediate level python
> 3 workshop at Oxford  Engineering college, Banglore.
> Date: Saturday, Oct. 28 2017
> For more details: https://pythonexpress.in/workshop/253/
>

> --
> Thanks,