[PythonExpress] Volunteer to conduct beginner level machine Learning workshop

[PythonExpress] Volunteer to conduct beginner level machine Learning workshop

vijay kumar-2
Hi All,

We are looking for a volunteer to help us conduct beginner level Machine
Learning workshop at Vivekananda Institute of Technology, Bengaluru,
Date: Any dates till Nov 1st.
Do let us know if any tutor would help.

Thanks
Vijay

Re: [PythonExpress] Volunteer to conduct beginner level machine Learning workshop

vijay kumar-2
We are still looking for the tutor to conduct Machine learning 101 workshop.
Anyone interested let us know.

On Fri, Oct 20, 2017 at 11:27 PM, vijay kumar <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> We are looking for a volunteer to help us conduct beginner level Machine
> Learning workshop at Vivekananda Institute of Technology, Bengaluru,
> Date: Any dates till Nov 1st.
> Do let us know if any tutor would help.
>

> Thanks
> Vijay