[PythonNet] 16/ 2 Resolve "pythonw"

Python - pythondotnet mailing list
Issue #16 Update (Resolve) "pythonw"
 Status Resolved, General/bug medium
To followup, visit:
  http://www.zope.org/Members/Brian/PythonNet/Collector/16

= Resolve - Entry #2 by Brian on Oct 22, 2005 2:49 pm

I've added this for the next release.

-BL
= Request - Entry #1 by Anonymous User on Jul 26, 2005 10:13 pm

When running pythonnet on windows, it always comes up with a black box.

I reckon that this is a bug as it is not (always) desired.  Stock python provides a program "pythonw" to turn this off.

I request something similar to be done for this.

(Alternatively, perhaps pythonnet could be packaged as a python module of sorts, so that I could use this in stock python?)

Please email me re any updates: thestar at fussycoder dot id dot au