Pythoncad News: New Pre Alfa version 03

Matteo Boscolo
Hi all,
I'm happy to inform you that a new pre alfa version is available on sourceforge at the following link https://sourceforge.net/projects/pythoncad/files/.

This version have a windows setup installer for M$ os.
For Linux Mac, please download the source code to the following link: git://pythoncad.git.sourceforge.net/gitroot/pythoncad/pythoncad switch to branch R38
Do not hesitate to contact me for installation problem.

This version is more stable than the previous one and have some snap functionality available on segment and arc/circle.
Snap Available are:
 endpoint
 midpoint
 center
 quadrant

Please give me some feed back on this new pre alfa release.
It's very important you contribution to make this application stronger.

Regards,
Matteo