Pythoncad participation

David Young-27
Dear Matteo,

I am not clear on the best route to communicate.

I have placed some items on my web site at
http://yabw.net/data/pythoncadproject/index.html. They are at a very early
stage, but my intention is to spend some time understanding what is already
in pythoncad, and then to suggest gaps and needs and utilities from my
perspective as an architect.

Regards,

David Young

--
David Young, Architect for IT
+267 3971181

Re: Pythoncad participation

Matteo Boscolo
Hi David,
The best way is to use the mailing list .. to share the idea .. with the
other users ..
Or the wiki page ..
The wiki it's very nice and easy to use ..
You can go to the following address and populate this page ..

In here we have some items that describe the r38:
http://pythoncad.sourceforge.net/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=pt:r37-_r38_migration

Let me know if I can help you in any way..

Regards,