Pythoncad

David Young-26
Dear All,

I signed up on the mailing list a couple of months ago. I am an architect (as in buildings) working with drawing since 1968 and with cad since 1989. I would hope to be able make a contribution to the project.

I have a little ability in website/php work and have a thick book on Python, but have not gotten into it yet. I also have a reasonable idea of what is needed for useful drafting, which I would hope to share, as well as the ability to test the utility of the software.

Regards,

David Young