Query help

Tosin Ayoola
Halo guyz I actually need a little help, I'm working on a airline tickets reservations project using postman Api that requires making query for available flight going to a particular destination,  from a particular city, arrival date & departure  date & I got no idea on how to write the query,  Pls can anyone help out thanks

Re: Query help

Matt-9
Tosin,
Please refer below. This should help.