Query into Django ORM

Amit Samanta
Hi,

I am facing a challenge please help me.

Query.PNG

output:

output.PNG

Here one env_name can have many comp name and one env with one comp_name there will be many deploy_details which is in green colour (latest).

in deploy_detail if there is two deploy in one component we will take the latest deploy_date.

Now please can anyone help me in converting this query into Django ORM and the models

Thanks in advance

Re: Query into Django ORM

Ronit Mishra
Hi Amit,

Excuse me for my straight forwardness, but this not a challenge. From what I can see is, you want someone to write you the complete code for your models.

You didn't even write a single line of code, and you're expecting someone to write the whole damn thing for you. Unless you're willing to pay for this, I for sure wont help you.

Take this email as constructive criticism, and either start working on your own or hire someone. Don't spam my inbox.

Regards,
Ronnie