Question About Memory Usage Of Image Plugins

Question About Memory Usage Of Image Plugins

Guan Huang
Developers Of PIL,

Hi, I am using PIL these days for my project. I found PIL allocates a
lot of memory when I save my Image. I looked into Image.py and I found
the memory increased after preinit(). I thought the main reason is
that PIL loads a lot of image plugins so that it allocates the memory.
However, what I really need is just PNG Image Plugin.

So, what can I do if I just want to load the PNG Plugin using PIL for
my project?

--
Xiaoxia from xiaoxia.org