Quantcast

R: Re: Autocad AC1018

euro_ii@libero.it

Hi Guys,

Actually PythonCad dose not support dwg ..

There are some work done From Art .. but i never look at it .. and I don't know if we never use that code ..

Using a 3Rd party library will be a good choice .. but may be for R39 ...

We have planned to release the R38 with some reading/writing functionality in dxf format ..

Regards,

Matteo