[RELEASED] Python 3.3.4 release candidate 1

[RELEASED] Python 3.3.4 release candidate 1

Georg Brandl-3

[RELEASED] Python 3.3.4 release candidate 1

Mark Lawrence
On 27/01/2014 07:36, Georg Brandl wrote:

> On behalf of the Python development team, I'm reasonably happy to announce the
> Python 3.3.4 release candidate 1.

"Reasonably" happy?  Is there a smiley missing there, or what? :)

what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence

[RELEASED] Python 3.3.4 release candidate 1

William Ray Wing
On Jan 27, 2014, at 8:55 AM, Mark Lawrence <breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> On 27/01/2014 07:36, Georg Brandl wrote:
>>
>> On behalf of the Python development team, I'm reasonably happy to announce the
>> Python 3.3.4 release candidate 1.
>>

> "Reasonably" happy?  Is there a smiley missing there, or what? :)
>
> --
> My fellow Pythonistas, ask not what our language can do for you, ask what you can do for our language.
>
> Mark Lawrence

I'm guessing it is an editorial comment about Mac users/developers.
But maybe I'm being defensive...   ;-)
-Bill

[python-committers] [RELEASED] Python 3.3.4 release candidate 1

Andrew Svetlov
Would you to accept fixes for http://bugs.python.org/issue20434 and
http://bugs.python.org/issue20437 before 3.3.4 final?

On Mon, Jan 27, 2014 at 9:36 AM, Georg Brandl <georg at python.org> wrote:

Andrew Svetlov

[RELEASED] Python 3.3.4 release candidate 1

Serhiy Storchaka-2
29.01.14 18:55, Andrew Svetlov ???????(??):

And http://bugs.python.org/issue20440.