RESTful Python email list?

Pete-110
This came up at the REST BoF at Pycon...

Any interest in a dedicated email list for REST + python, a la the
restful-json group [0]?  The group would discuss strategies for REST
architecture built with and within Python.  WSGI 1.0 vs. 2.0 vs. 2e6
is out of scope. ;-)

--Pete

[0] - http://groups.google.com/group/restful-json

Re: RESTful Python email list?

Alan Kennedy-12
[Pete]
> Any interest in a dedicated email list for REST + python, a la the
> restful-json group [0]?  The group would discuss strategies for REST
> architecture built with and within Python.  WSGI 1.0 vs. 2.0 vs. 2e6 is out
> of scope. ;-)

Just a thought: is there any reason why RESTful python discussions
cannot take place on the restful-json group referred to?

Alan.

Re: RESTful Python email list?

Jim Fulton

On Apr 10, 2009, at 5:12 PM, Pete wrote:

> This came up at the REST BoF at Pycon...
>
> Any interest in a dedicated email list for REST + python, a la the
> restful-json group [0]?  The group would discuss strategies for REST
> architecture built with and within Python.  WSGI 1.0 vs. 2.0 vs. 2e6
> is out of scope. ;-)

-1

I'd be happy to see the discussions here.

Jim

--
Jim Fulton
Zope Corporation

Re: RESTful Python email list?

David Shi
I am using Python and promoting the use of Python.  I am now interesting in finding good demos on generating tokens dynamically and using Javascript to call RESTful services with token embedded.

Regards.

David