Randomly Generate a "Certificate of Completion"

Randomly Generate a "Certificate of Completion"

Lightning Bit
Hi All,

Where should one start to randomly generate a "Certificate of Completion" with the user's name, a certificate ID, and certificate title? I want for this certificate to appear upon the user making it to a specific URL and for the certificate to have a special ID for each user.

Also, how would one be able to make these certificates shareable on social media platforms?

Thanks all, I hope that someone can help with this Django predicament.

Re: Randomly Generate a "Certificate of Completion"

gamesbook
You'd need to have a profile for each user, so you can track if they reach the URL (true/false) and then use their email or internal ID or a generated UUID for the certificate (you could store this extra code as well if needed).

For generating a certificate, I'd use a PDF format; this would create a downloadable file they could share themselves on other platforms:

Alternatively, generate a PNG image which can also be downloaded or shared ( https://code-maven.com/create-images-with-python-pil-pillow ) - this could also be displayed along with their other profile info.