Re: 0.6 milestone

Anthony Cintron
Any chance we will be see milestone 0.6 released soon? Looking forward to ticket#770 getting resolved on my end.

Re: 0.6 milestone

Nick Joyce
On 16 Jul 2010, at 03:12, Anthony Cintron wrote:

> Any chance we will be see milestone 0.6 released soon? Looking forward to ticket#770 getting resolved on my end.

As you can see from the roadmap [1] there are only 4 tickets left to go in for 0.6 to be released (the 5th is a tracking ticket that will be resolved once the milestone is closed).

0.6 is way overdue. There have been a lot of enhancements and improvements (as well as bug fixes) since 0.5.1, especially in the c extension where we have boosted the performance significantly (more on that later). I have also combined this with moving country/continent/hemisphere in the past few months and setting up a new life in Australia.

All that said, we are pretty close now, life is starting to return to normal for me which means that I will be able to focusing on cutting a release (0.6.0b1) for the end of next week.

We are going to need put the new beta release through its paces and give some feedback, so all help is much appreciated.

Cheers,

Nick

[1] - http://dev.pyamf.org/query?status=assigned&status=new&status=accepted&status=reopened&group=status&milestone=0.6