Re: Alex Martelli's APIDA talk

Hy Carrinski
Dear Alex,

The talk last Thursday on Api Design Anti-Patterns was inspiring,
educational and entertaining. Thank you.

I am in the process of developing one API (and using several) and am
chewing over the concepts from your talk.

I remember a self-referential link to the presentation on one of your
first slides, but cannot find it in my notes.

By any chance would you be willing to do either of the following?

1. Post the link to the BayPIGgies listserve.
2. Send the link to me either only for my own use or (if you prefer)
to redistribute upon request.

Thank you in advance,

Hy Carrinski

https://plus.google.com/110141696541687155112/about

Re: Alex Martelli's APIDA talk

Alex Martelli
Hi Hy, and thanks for the kudos!  The PDF with the slides is at

http://www.aleax.it/bayp011_adap.pdf

You can also see a video of me offering a similar presentation (at
Pycon, earlier this year):

http://vodpod.com/watch/5757194-pycon-2011-api-design-anti-patterns

Alex

On Mon, Sep 26, 2011 at 5:25 PM, Hy Carrinski <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear Alex,
>
> The talk last Thursday on Api Design Anti-Patterns was inspiring,
> educational and entertaining. Thank you.
>
> I am in the process of developing one API (and using several) and am
> chewing over the concepts from your talk.
>
> I remember a self-referential link to the presentation on one of your
> first slides, but cannot find it in my notes.
>
> By any chance would you be willing to do either of the following?
>
> 1. Post the link to the BayPIGgies listserve.
> 2. Send the link to me either only for my own use or (if you prefer)
> to redistribute upon request.
>
> Thank you in advance,
>
> Hy Carrinski
>
> https://plus.google.com/110141696541687155112/about