Re: Anyone at PyCon 2008?

Andrew Francis
Hi Nick:

--- Nick Joyce <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Not me, but Thijs and I will be sprinting on RTMPy
> from the 15th-19th.

Silly question but will you be in Chicago?

Cheers,
Andrew

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: Anyone at PyCon 2008?

Nick Joyce
I wish! Sadly no, but Thijs is coming over from Holland for a couple of days (to Bristol, UK). Although we will be hanging out in irc://freenode.net/pyamf & irc://freenode.net/rtmpy if you want to stop by and have a chat ..

Cheers,

Nick

On Wed, 2008-03-12 at 13:50 -0700, Andrew Francis wrote:
Hi Nick:

--- Nick Joyce <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Not me, but Thijs and I will be sprinting on RTMPy
> from the 15th-19th.

Silly question but will you be in Chicago?

Cheers,
Andrew

Re: Anyone at PyCon 2008?

Thijs Triemstra
And I'll be doing a presentation [1] for a Flash audience at the Flash in the Can festival in Toronto next month, showing PyAMF and RTMPy stuff. If you have a cool PyAMF application that I can show, mail me on or offlist.

Cheers,

Thijs

I wish! Sadly no, but Thijs is coming over from Holland for a couple of days (to Bristol, UK). Although we will be hanging out in <a href="irc://freenode.net/pyamf">irc://freenode.net/pyamf & <a href="irc://freenode.net/rtmpy">irc://freenode.net/rtmpy if you want to stop by and have a chat ..