Re: Django 2.1 alpha 1 released

Aditya Singh
Wow wow wow! My best and nost powerful framework in the world. Super excited for the new release!
Kind Regards,
Aditya

On Fri, May 18, 2018, 6:45 AM Tim Graham <[hidden email]> wrote:
We've made the first release on the way to Django's next major
release, Django 2.1! With about two and a half months until the
final release (scheduled for August 1), we'll need timely testing
from the community to ensure an on time, stable release. Check out the
blog post:
https://www.djangoproject.com/weblog/2018/may/17/django-21-alpha-1/

Re: Django 2.1 alpha 1 released

Cigi Sebastine