Re: How to install .net-awareness into existing windows

Re: How to install .net-awareness into existing windows

1989lzhh
Hi,
you should copy both the clr.pyd and Python.Runtime.dll to the path which contents in sys.path
like your current work directory and so on.
Hope it will help

Regards,
Liu Zhenhai

Re: How to install .net-awareness into existing windows

Max Slimmer-3
I had tried this and did so again, it makes no difference. My observation indicates that Python.Runtime.dll is used when running from mono I may be wrong there. import of clr returns error indicating initclr is missing, my understanding is this should be in the module and is needed for c extentions. I am running from windows not mono and don't see even how Python.Runtime could be called the name implies a package so it might be possible to import with __import__()  but that doesn't sound right to me.  Regardless that doesn't make any difference I still get the same import error.

Help!

Max Slimmer
eMail: [hidden email]
phone: 707 703-4396