Re: How to use IIS Session ID in Dojo and Python - any demo scripts?

Re: How to use IIS Session ID in Dojo and Python - any demo scripts?

Sapre, Vishal

Is Python.NET still an active project? I am seeing a lot of action around IronPython. But not much around Python.Net

Could someone please clarify.

Thanks and Best regards,

Vishal Sapre

Re: How to use IIS Session ID in Dojo and Python - any demo scripts?

Seth Gibson-2

I’ve been wondering the same thing.  We use Python .NET in production and it would be sad to see it go away.  IronPython doesn’t quite work the way we need it to, so it would be nice to not see it supplant Python .NET.

SethGibson()

#Bungie.TechnicalArtEmpire.MayaForceRecon

//[hidden email]

/*425-576-7322*/

Re: How to use IIS Session ID in Dojo and Python - any demo scripts?

Brian Lloyd-7
RE: [Python.NET] How to use IIS Session ID in Dojo and Python - any demo scripts?

Hi all - Python.NET isn't very actively maintained (unfortunately I don't
have any time to really work on it), though some users have stepped up to
contribute patches etc. over time. There are no plans for it to "go away",
though I expect that over time as the .NET platform evolves it will require
someone with a dog in the fight to step up and keep it current with the
times. I'm happy to setup appropriate access on the sourceforge project
for anyone willing to contribute.

-Brian

I've been wondering the same thing.  We use Python .NET in production and it would be sad to see it go away.  IronPython doesn't quite work the way we need it to, so it would be nice to not see it supplant Python .NET.

SethGibson()
#Bungie.TechnicalArtEmpire.MayaForceRecon
//[hidden email]<[hidden email]>
/*425-576-7322*/