Re: [Infrastructure] [Roto Rooters] dinsdale dead

Re: [Infrastructure] [Roto Rooters] dinsdale dead

Noah Kantrowitz-3
Postgres came back up with a corrupted WAL, preventing writes to PyPI. I have backed up the WAL and used pg_resetxfer log to clear it. This almost certainly caused some amount of data loss, but I have no idea how much (probably just the 5 minutes or so before it died). Things seem stable now though, so I'm going to bed.