Re: London Python Code Dojo *this Thursday*

Re: London Python Code Dojo *this Thursday*

Tim Golden-4
In spite of the short notice, all 30 places have now been
taken for tomorrow's London Python Dojo. We often have a
cancellation or two so if you want to come and didn't
get there in time, drop me an email and I'll keep an eye
on what's happening and let you know if a space turns up.
Conversely, if you're holding a place and can't come, let
me know also.

Those of you who did get a ticket in time, we look forward
to seeing you tomorrow at Fry-IT at 6.30pm for pizza, 7.15pm
for lightning talks and coding fun.

TJG

Re: London Python Code Dojo *this Thursday*

Muhammad Rahman
Hi TJ,

I will not be able make today.

I will be their from February I hope.