Re: [Merge] lp:~a-roehler/python-mode/python-mode.el into lp:python-mode

Re: [Merge] lp:~a-roehler/python-mode/python-mode.el into lp:python-mode

Andreas Röhler-2
Skip Montanaro wrote:
>     Barry> Skip, do you still want to review this or should we just approve
>     Barry> it and let Andreas land it?
>
> I say turn Andreas loose on it.  I haven't looked at any python-mode code
> for a couple years.

Hi Skip, Hi Barry,

reconsidered these stuff, it's not ready for merge now.

Intend coming up with a new approach.

Is there a way to remove the merge-proposal? Should I delete the whole branch rather?

IMO ready for merge is Michael Novikovs hide-show-support, suggest to proceed with.

https://code.edge.launchpad.net/~freiksenet/python-mode/hide-show-support/+merge/12493

Thanks

Andreas

Re: [Merge] lp:~a-roehler/python-mode/python-mode.el into lp:python-mode

Barry Warsaw
On Jan 17, 2010, at 11:03 AM, Andreas Roehler wrote:

> Skip Montanaro wrote:
>>    Barry> Skip, do you still want to review this or should we just approve
>>    Barry> it and let Andreas land it?
>>
>> I say turn Andreas loose on it.  I haven't looked at any python-mode code
>> for a couple years.

> Hi Skip, Hi Barry,
>
> reconsidered these stuff, it's not ready for merge now.
>
> Intend coming up with a new approach.
>
> Is there a way to remove the merge-proposal? Should I delete the whole branch rather?
>
> IMO ready for merge is Michael Novikovs hide-show-support, suggest to proceed with.
>
> https://code.edge.launchpad.net/~freiksenet/python-mode/hide-show-support/+merge/12493

Hi Andreas,

I've rejected the merge proposal.  You can mark your branch "Abandoned" but don't need to delete it.  Feel free to proceed with Michael's patch.

-Barry