Re: Point Representation

Matteo Boscolo
Hi David,
Thanks for the replay.

In my implementation plane will be a system to edit the geometry with a double click on there entity.
When the entity is in edit mode, some rectangle appear in the entity and allows you to edit the geometry

Actualy The point entity is implemented like a rectangle with a point in the center.

You can see it in the last R38 .exe that you can find in sourcerforge

Regards,
Matteo

Da "David Young" [hidden email]
A         [hidden email]
Cc           "Matteo Boscolo" [hidden email]
Data Sun, 11 Jul 2010 17:32:36 +0200
Oggetto Re: [PythonCAD] Point Representation