Re: Python tutorial

Steve Oldner

Interesting site, I like it.  A different approach to writing tutorials.  I did find it a bit hard to read the text on the pages, but I was using IE8 and my eyes aren’t that good any more.  Keep it up!

Steven Oldner

State of Louisiana

Re: Python tutorial

Alan Gauld
"Steve Oldner" <[hidden email]> wrote

> Interesting site, I like it.  A different approach to writing
> tutorials.
> I did find it a bit hard to read the text on the pages,

I completely agree on both counts. The contrast between the grey
textured background and the dark text is not easy to read.
Also the pages take a while to load fully, not sure what is
going on to slow them down so much. It might just be the
high number of nested div tags to be parsed.

> but I was using IE8 and my eyes aren't that good any more.

Using latest Firefox beta (and spectacles... :-) and a
4 year old PC!

But with some clearer typography it has the makings of a good
tutorial.

--
Alan Gauld
Author of the Learn to Program web site