Re: [Tutor] PyCon anyone?

Vern Ceder
Kent Johnson wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm going to PyCon this year for the first time (yeah!) and I would
> love to meet other regular contributors to the tutor list. Is anyone
> else going to be there? Any interest in a "Meet the tutors" Open Space
> or dinner?
>
> Kent

Hi Kent,

I'm not a very regular contributor here, but we'd love have you (and
anyone else who's on the tutor list) join the edu-sig group for dinner
and open space, if you're so inclined... Our open space page is at
http://us.pycon.org/2010/openspace/edu-sig/

Cheers,
Vern Ceder

This time for sure!
    -Bullwinkle J. Moose

Re: [Tutor] PyCon anyone?

Vern Ceder
Kent Johnson wrote:

> On Tue, Feb 16, 2010 at 10:09 AM, Vern Ceder
>>
>> I'm not a very regular contributor here, but we'd love have you (and anyone
>> else who's on the tutor list) join the edu-sig group for dinner and open
>> space, if you're so inclined... Our open space page is at
>> http://us.pycon.org/2010/openspace/edu-sig/
>
> Thanks, that sounds good. I'll add myself to that page with a note.
> Any idea when the open space or dinner will be?
>
> Kent

I believe we're aiming for Friday evening for dinner, but we're still
working on where... The open space might be either after dinner on
Friday or on Saturday evening... depending on interest. So go ahead and
add your preferences.

Vern

--
This time for sure!